Thursday, January 24

 THE NEVER ENDING WHY
I dont know what drive me into this lazinees valley, everyday's like a holiday a never ending one. Drinking nesvita as a routine, going to class and get nothing from it. I don't know what's happening. I think I just love to proscastinate things, take down all thing easily and let the mood lead me. Hmm, time flies. Time's really does fly and I hate the feeling of nervous toward facing a-not-very crucial exam but I must make it big. It just I have done it badly and now Its time for me to change everything form below to top, chef to chief. I hope the ending would ne nice. I knew, you wouldnt know what am I crapping about, just so you know. I am writing to answer my heart. I just think it is relieving //////// Pray for my goodness sake.

No comments: